Do you have a technical knack for all things mechanical? Are you known for your high-quality customer service? Have you always wanted to work for an organization that feels like family? If so, this might be the opportunity for you!
Our client, recognized as a Best Place to Work in Indiana, seeks a Customer Service Representative to join their customer service team on the southwest side of Indianapolis. This position at the engineering and distribution organization will focus on interacting with customers in response to inquiries about products and services. The successful candidate will earn $40,000-$45,000 annually based on your qualifications.
The Customer Service Representative will:
• Provide customer service to resolve complaints and process quotes and orders
• Enter quotes and orders that come in via phone, email, fax, web, and the sales team
• Schedule, track, change, expedite, cancel, and follow-up on orders, product certifications, track shipments, enter returns and up sell
• Provide technical support and customer solutions
• Communicate order tracking information to customers
• Answer phone calls and provide solutions or direct calls to appropriate personnel
Ideal Candidates will have:
• High school diploma required; associates degree preferred. Internship or co-op experience a plus
• Previous customer service experience with technical background required
• Industrial background (electrical, mechanical, HVAC) experience preferred
• Strong, independent problem-solving skills
• Computer order entry system experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication and active listening skills
An equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and full benefits package in a friendly and supportive culture.